The Pacific Interdisciplinary Hub on Optimal Transport - PIMS CRG
A Collaborative Research Group (CRG) of the Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences (PIMS).
The current activities of KI are being funded by a Collaborative Research Group sponsored by PIMS called the Pacific Inderdisciplinary Hub on Optimal Transport(PIHOT).
The following is a list of members in the PIHOT CRG divided by their institutional affiliations among the PIMS campuses and subject area of expertise.
- University of Alberta: Brendan Pass (math)
- University of British Columbia: Nassif Ghoussoub (math), Young-Heon Kim (math), Philip D. Lowen (math), Maurice Queyranne (OR), Geoffrey Schiebinger (math), Lior Silberman (math), Danica Sutherland (CS), and Frank Wood (CS)
- University of Washington: Yanqin Fan (economics), Maryam Fazel (electrical and computer engineering), Zaid Harchaoui (statistics), Bamdad Hosseini (applied math), Soumik Pal (math), and Stefan Steinerberger (math)
- University of Sasketchawan: Dave Schneider (Global Institute for Food Security)
- CNRS ENS France: Gabriel Peyre (data science)